GETTING RID OF ARMPIT FAT FAST IS MUCH MORE POSSIBLE when you combine magical workouts with healthy lifestyle.
In this article, you will find 8 easy exercises to get rid of armpit fat fast in a week.
More importantly, it will please you to know that details about each workout have been clearly stated below.
All you need do is to read through, practice at your own comfort, and GET RID OF THAT STUBBORN ARMPIT FAT IN FEW DAYS.
Just before going into the main article…,
What Are The Causes Of Armpit Fat?
Some of the common reasons you could develop armpit fat include the following:
- Genetic trait: if your mother, aunt, grandmother or any other female family has armpit fat, studies reveal that you may also develop it later in life as it can be genetic in nature.
- Inactive of the upper body: inactive is considered one of the contributory factors of obesity. If you are not very active with your upper body, you tend to accumulate fat around your armpit.
- Your breasts size: people with big breasts are more susceptible to armpit fat, and this is because larger breasts often accumulate the fat around it.
- Excess calories: you may develop armpit fat when your body is filled with excess calories. This is because calories create energy in the body and when there is excess of it, the body will convert the energy into fat, which may come handy with Armpit fat.
Some other causes of armpit fat are unfit bra, polymastia, overweight, hormonal imbalance and changes.
Now that you’ve known some of the contributory factors of Armpit fat, what are the best exercises to get rid of it fast? They are as follows:
8 EASY EXERCISES TO GET RID OF ARMPIT FAT FAST IN A WEEK
Exercise 1: Chest Press with Legs Extended
Lie on your back while placing both arms over the chest, bend at a ninety-degree angle and hold dumbbells in each hand
Bring your arms up over the chest and then lift both shoulders away from the mat while you raise your two legs
Return to the first position and repeat for 35 – 45 seconds
Repeat thrice with 25 -30 second breaks.
Exercise 2: Jumping Jacks
Stand straight with your feet placed together and both hands on the sides. Be sure your knees as well as the spine are straight
With a jump, open your two legs wide apart
At the same time, raise your hands above the head, bend your elbows outwards and be sure your palms are facing front
Once more with a jerk bring back your leg and feet together, place both hands on the sides and then feel the tension at shoulders and armpit
Repeat for three sets.
Exercise 3: Squat Dumbbell Oblique Raises
Hold a dumbbell in both hands in your front. Place the feet shoulder width apart and then squat down. This will be the starting position
Now, tense the glutes to explode up and use part of that momentum to raise both dumbbells over the head in your front. While doing this, twist to your side simply by tensing your side abs (obliques)
Gently reverse the motion, bring both hands down again and then squat into the first position. Be prepared to repeat same thing on the other side. This is one rep.
Exercise 4: Front DB Raise
Stand with both feet hip-width apart and hold dumbbells in both hands by your side
Now, tense the core and gently raise an arm up to make it straight out in your front, with the palm facing the ground.
Maintain this for 2-3 seconds. Remember to tense both your trapezius and shoulder while doing this
Lastly, gently lower both dumbbells back to your side. This is 1 rep
Repeat same thing with the opposite arm.
Exercise 5: Side Bending In Sitting Posture
Sit on a yoga mat while placing your legs folded and intact. Be sure your back and spine is straight and that your hands are placed on your sides
Now, place your right palm on your waist while keeping your elbows bent
With a deep breath, raise your left hand upwards and bend the shoulders, neck and head towards the opposite [right]side.
Maintain this for 10 – 12 seconds and come back to the starting position to repeat same thing on the opposite side
Repeat for 20 times for amazing results
Exercise 6: Arm Circling
To start with, stand straight and place your feet together and your hands on your sides
Lift both arm to your sides and place them at shoulder height. Be sure to keep them straight
Gently rotate your two hands and try making big clockwise circles while your finger keeps pointing towards the wall.
Be sure these body parts are straight and do the same anti-clockwise too: shoulder, back, arms and legs
Keep doing this for a minimum of 20 times in both directions
Exercise 7: Pressing Elbows
Stand with your feet together and place both hands on your sides. Be sure your knees are straight
Then, lift your right hand, bend both elbows and place it just at the back of your head to make your hand opposite your head
Now, raise your left hand and pull your right-hand elbow using your palms and feel the pressure around the armpit bra area.
Keep doing this for 10 times on a single hand and return to the starting position
Repeat same thing with the opposite hand and do up to 2 sets of both the hands.
Exercise 8: Upright Row
Stand up and hold either of barbell or dumbbells in both hands
Raise the barbell or dumbbells to the top of your chest
Now, slowly lower it back down
Keep doing this for 1 minute or 60 seconds
Repeat thrice with 20-30 second breaks in-between.
HOW TO GET RID OF THE ARMPIT FAT: TOP TIPS
There are so many natural ways to get rid of armpit fat. However, below are some of the fastest ways to get rid of armpit fat without going for any surgery:
- Do More Cardiovascular or Aerobic Workouts e.g. battling ropes, skipping
- Do Push-ups
- Watch Your Diet and Reduce your daily Calories intake; avoid eating unhealthy, junk food and replace with healthy, nutritious foods e.g. nuts, lean meats, legumes, quinoa, whole wheat, oats, avocados, fresh fruits and vegetables, etc.
- Drink More Water; at least eight glasses
- Avoid taking sugary or carbonated foods, such as juices and soda
- Stay away from extremely tight, stretchy or elastic fabrics
- Wear the right bra size
- Stop slouching or hunching; always be very conscious of your posture
You can also read: How to Get Rid Of Saddlebags: Tips and 5 Easy Exercises to Do At Home